Day 2 of the February challenge to spread JOY!
Five pieces of music that bring Joy to my life this is hard to narrow down as music is a part of our everyday lives all day playing in our home or the car!
1. Pachelbel’s Canon in D ~ the music I walked down the aisle to meet my husband at our wedding.
2. Fly Me to the Moon – Frank Sinatra, the first song we danced to at our wedding which we still try to remember the steps to even these days and our girls laugh 🙂
3. Twinkle twinkle little star played by the hospital when Ally was born.
4. Silly Love Songs, Paul McCartney & Wings
5. Let It Go – Idina Menzel, when this first came out the JOY in hearing my girls sing along with this everyday and I would always smile at their JOY which was infectious!
6. The music soundtrack for the June Demonstration tears of joy well up every time for the whole student body